Hello PCA Members and Friends,
The Putty Community Association with be holding its 2022 AGM on Saturday 19 February 2022 at 3pm. Please find attached the following AGM preparation documents:
- Putty Community Association Inc – Who We Are (a bit about what we do and how we do it)
- Notice of Putty Community Association AGM 2022
- AGM Agenda PCA 19 February 2022
- Proxy Voting Form of Putty Community Association AGM 2022
- Putty Community Association New Member Form 2022
- PCA Committee Nomination Form 2022
- PCA Minutes 28 February 2021 DRAFT
- Putty Community Association Membership Survey 2022 (Your feedback for us)
Refreshments will be provided during the meeting and then at 5pm we will hold the first “Welcome To Putty” Event for a very long time – invite your new neighbours to join the fun and meet some of the locals. A relaxed summer evening with free BBQ dinner and the Bar will be open form 5pm.
Ahead of the AGM please take some time to provide the PCA with valuable feedback by completing the Putty Community Association Membership Survey 2022 – we know that the COVID-19 pandemic has really curtailed our PCA activities however we are still really interested to hear your ideas for 2022 and the how the PCA ca add value to your experience of the gorgeous Putty Valley.
If you have any questions regarding the AGM or any other PCA matter please do not hesitate to reach out directly to:
President: Jane Robinson 0407953353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy President: Andy Edwards 0418288180
Treasurer: David Hope 0416 174 900
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday 19 February 2022.
Jane Robinson, President Putty Community Association